The glider is launched from a flat field on wheels - no running required. You and your pilot will be towed up with a hydraulic winch to about of 1300 feet where the tow line is released and you are both free to soar about the open sky. When it is time to land your instructor will bring you both in for a gentle landing on the wheels (or in the summer in Muskoka, on the pontoons).
This is an experience not to be missed and must be tried at least once in your life time. It is relaxing and secure, more like yoga than an extreme sport. Even people who are 'afraid of heights' love it. We have been providing bliss for 40 years...
Free your body and soul, come fly.
We have flown people who:
- have had a desire to try something new
- wondered what it was like to float through the air like
- are afraid of heights
- are grandmothers
- once quoted: "no way you'll ever catch me doing that."
- arrived on site blindfolded as a surprise
- are clinically depressed (less medication required when
- play golf and find it exciting
- simply want to relax
- Always had dreams of flying
and they all loved it!